It’s been a couple of days now and you can’t help but notice that your daughter has changed considerably. She gets too sleepy and dizzy, she’s usually nauseous, she keeps acting weird around you and has become more of a loner than the lively and energetic lady she is. Then you are thinking to yourself, is she feeling unwell?, is she going through an emotional stress?, Or could she possibly be pregnant?. All these ideas keep racing in and around your thoughts. You really do not want to come out plain and ask that she comes with you to have a pregnancy test. You just want to be sure and not just make hasty inferences.
Pregnancy comes with a lot of likely noticeable symptoms. However, these symptoms varies from one woman to another. Some of these symptoms could come early, others could come in quite late, while some others would rather not show any symptoms in some ladies. Pregnancy symptoms could range from physical changes to physiological then to psychological which could affect an individual’s overall well-being.
A missed period is usually first and most concrete symptom of pregnancy. But when there is no way to tell whether or not your daughter has missed her period or if her menstrual products are really being used. There are a number of symptoms you could also watch out for which could really tell if your child is pregnant or not. Here are 5 ways to tell if your daughter is pregnant :
- Nausea: You could look out for changes in physical behavior such as nausea. An individual could become considerably nauseous during pregnancy. Some persons tend to get nauseated by the site of their favourite foods, perfumes and other odorants. This is as a result of certain hormonal changes that occurs in pregnancy.
- Craving: Individual cravings during pregnancy differs from one woman to another. Some persons could crave for the weirdest kind of food and food combination ever. You could just look out for the kind of foods your daughter craves for.
- Fatigue: Increased fatigue could also be an early symptom of pregnancy. During pregnancy the body spends alot of energy trying to adjust to its new state coupled with entirely new metabolic reactions that occurs within. So in most cases, the individual is left feeling tired and weak. If you notice that your daughter gets frequently dizzy, tired and takes naps more than often, this could also be a course for concern.
- Mood changes: Hormonal imbalance during pregnancy could also affect mood. Serotonin which is sometimes known as the ” mood hormone ” is decreased during pregnancy. This decrease in serotonin could cause depression to set in. This is why most women become increasingly emotional and experience varied degrees of mood swings during pregnancy. You could take note of your daughter starts exhibiting some form of mood swing, this could possibly be a sign that she is pregnant.
- Increased breast size and weight gain: Increased breast size is one of the most credible pregnancy signs. Breast growth and swelling, changes in nipples’ color is also an indicator that the body is preparing for lactation. There could also be weight gain in order areas of the body during pregnancy due to water retention in some tissue or probably excess fat store from much eating. You could also look out for these signs.
No doubt, the best way to find out if your daughter is pregnant is having a pregnancy test done already!. However, If you do not wish to raise unnecessary concerns, we at King Online are here to provide you with a pregnancy test kit, brought to your doorstep at your request.