- ADD TO YOUR PAIN RELIEVING & IMMUNE SUPPORT REPERTOIRE: Add Clove Leaf to household cleaning products for greater cleaning power. Diffuse to help fortify your immune system. When highly diluted, it can help relieve toothaches, muscle and joint pain, even a headache.
- AMAZING NATURAL DENTAL CARE: The most prominent use of Clove Leaf Essential Oil is in dental care. The germicidal properties of the oil help relieve dental pain, heal toothaches, sore gums, and mouth ulcers. The characteristic smell of clove oil also helps to eliminate bad breath and prevent cavities.
- SOOTHE TENSION HEADACHES: Apply a cloth soaked in Clove Leaf Essential Oil to your forehead or temples to get the blood vessels open and reduce tension. Clove oil is also an aphrodisiac in nature and therefore serves as an excellent stress reliever.
- CLOVE LEAF OIL IS GREAT FOR YOUR SKIN: Clove Leaf oil has antiseptic, antifungal, antibacterial, antioxidant and blood cleansing properties that elates its stand as an excellent remedy for skin problems.
- CLOVE LEAF OIL IS A GREAT INSECT REPELLENT: Traditionally, a few drops of clove oil were placed on the bedsheets at night to keep bugs away.
- Embrace beauty and good complexion as you cleanse and purify your skin - add Clove essential oil into your facial regime (you may add honey to sweeten it) or to your body wash or shampoo!
- Fresh breath and healthy teeth and gums comes with good oral hygiene. Clove is rich in minerals and has potent cleansing effects - you may add a drop with your gargle for a soothing purifying ritual or add a drop to your toothbrush while brushing with toothpaste.
- Rich in germ-inhibiting compounds, keep your surroundings clean and sparkly clear. Mix a little with detergent or with your household cleansing agent to enjoy a clean, relaxing surrounding.
Beauty & Home
There are no user reviews for this product