Oregano Essential Oil 10ml
- 100% Pure Oregano Essential Oil
- - 100% Pure Undiluted-Super Strength Supports Healthy Immune System, Antioxidant Activity, Healthy Digestion, Respiratory Function, Cleansing Agent100% pure, gentle, and effective natural oregano oil from a non-GMO source. No toxins or additives. Unfiltered and undiluted. Steam-distilled.
HIGH QUALITY GLASS DROPPER BOTTLE:
We use high-quality glass infused with a UV coloured coating to protect essential oils against sunlight and degradation. The bottle also comes with a built-in dropper to help you easily use just a few drops of oil at a time.
MADE WITH CARE:
Botalife was founded by a Pharmacist with a vision to provide 100% with all natural products, for easy, effective, & natural solutions for health & well-being, so everybody can live happier and healthier lives.
- A soothing oil to keep you healthy all year round.
SOOTHE SORE THROATS: Stop your cough before it starts
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We offer a full 100% 365 days money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our Oregano Oil, we will refund your entire purchase. Oregano oil is dark yellow to pale brown in colour. It has a warm, spicy, and herbaceous smell. Therapy for Wellness: Legend has it, the Greek goddess Aphrodite created aromatic oregano as a symbol of joy and grew it in her garden on Mount Olympus. Perhaps we should not be surprised that oregano was believed to bring good health and happiness. When grown in the right conditions, oregano yields luxurious flavour the essence of Mediterranean sun and sea. Botalife oil of oregano is one of the most potent oregano essential oils on the market because of The Mediterranean climate and contains 70%-80% Carvacrol. The 100% pure oregano essential oil is suitable for aromatic, topical, or dietary use when diluted.
Once daily, add 3-4 drops of oil of oregano to 5ml (one teaspoon) of olive oil or other dietary oils,milk or sugar for use as a nutritional supplement. Follow with a 200ml glass of water. Oregano is extremely potent and therefore should always be diluted before applying directly to the skin or when taking internally. Do not use internally under 15 years old, only external use. Do not use internally more than 15 days.
Oil of oregano is highly concentrated; always dilute it with a carrier oil before applying to the skin. Dilute oregano oil using olive oil at a concentration of 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of olive oil per drop of oregano oil, and then apply to the affected area. Oregano oil is a potent antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasitic that can reduce pain and inflammation and effectively fight off infections.
Applied topically along with carrier oil, oregano essential oil can help to:
- Clear skin infections & inflammation
- Protect against bacteria & viruses
Improve Gut Health:
Oregano may benefit gut health in a number of ways. Gut symptoms such as diarrhea, pain and bloating are common and can be caused by gut parasites. One study gave 600 mg of oregano oil to 14 people who had gut symptoms as a result of a parasite. After daily treatment for six weeks, all participants experienced a reduction in parasites, and 77% were completely cured.
Have Cancer-Fighting Properties:
A few studies have indicated that carvacrol, one of the compounds of oregano oil, may have cancer-fighting properties. In studies on cancer cells in test tubes, carvacrol has demonstrated promising results against lung, liver and breast cancer cells.
Could Help Treat Yeast Infections:
Yeast is a type of fungus. It can be harmless, but overgrowth can result in gut problems and infections, such as thrush.
Reduce swelling & skin allergy symptoms, helps to ease pain, inflammation and the hypersensitivity that causes allergic reactions.
- Treat ringworm, athletes foot & fungal infections, especially good for nail fungus treatment
- Relieve the pain of sore joints & muscles,
- Ease tight chests & clear phlegm
- Protect against free radical damage
- dilute a drop or two in your favourite carrier oil for a healing massage
- Oil of oregano can also be diffused and inhaled as an aromatic treatment for congested sinuses, chests and coughs.
- Oregano essential oil blends well with lavender, rosemary, bergamot, chamomile, tea tree and eucalyptus oils.
PURITY: 100% pure and undiluted essential oregano oil. Latin: Thymbra Spicata
MOST EFFECTIVE: Food grade quality with purity and potency
NON-GMO: 100% pure steam-distilled with no solvents, preservatives or additives
PACK: Glass dropper bottle