We believe you’ll agree that our CBD Matcha Green Tea is the silkiest, most pleasurable green tea you’ll ever taste. What’s more, by drinking this smooth and delicate blend, you are nurturing your body and mind, and encouraging a sense of calm. By helping to reduce the free radicals swimming through your blood, and layering this benefit with the bioavailability of our pesticide-free water-soluble CBD, which allows your body to process the CBD, we are confident that our CBD Matcha Green Tea will become the newest addition to your daily health (and pleasure!) regimen.
Water-Soluble vs. Oil Based CBD
When choosing a tea to drink that includes CBD, we have taken chemistry into consideration. Naturally, you don’t want the exquisite experience of enjoying a cup of Buddha Teas turned into a science project, but here’s the deal: not all CBD-infused teas are the same. The truth is, CBD oil-based teas can’t extract in hot water. Crafted using nanosized particles of water-soluble CBD, our innovative process ensures that the CBD in our tea bags ends up in your tea. With water-soluble, bioavailable CBD you can feel confident that the CBD extracts into the hot tea, which allows your body full delivery, providing it with the most benefits possible. Finally, because cannabinoids need fat to be absorbed in the small intestine, make sure to enjoy your CBD Buddha Teas with, or directly after, a meal.
What is Matcha?
The process of producing matcha dates back all the way to China’s Tang Dynasty (618-907), when the leaves were steamed prior to being molded into bricks for use in trade and storage. From these bricks, the tea leaves were roasted and ground into a fine powder. By the early 1100s, thanks to Buddhist monk Eisai, Zen monasteries were enjoying matcha for ceremonial and health benefits. Basically, practitioners drank matcha to keep awake during long meditations, but soon after starting this ritual, other benefits emerged. Today, some of the longest living humans on earth regularly consume matcha.
Today’s matcha is not such a far cry from what our ancient friends enjoyed in Asia. Its popularity is soaring, and can be found today in a wide array of products, providing delicious ways to reap the many benefits.
More About CBD Matcha Green Tea
- With potent antioxidant properties, widely known to reduce the presence of free radicals in the body, our CBD Matcha Green Tea is a delicious addition to your anti-aging routines.
- Green tea contains the powerful amino acid L-theanine, which is said to be able to cross the blood-brain barrier. Thus, drinking green tea can potentially make you smarter
- Further, L-theanine contributes to your body’s ability to produce its own GABA, which is often taken when wishing to reduce anxiety.
- With green tea’s reputation as a powerful antioxidant, this ancient wonder is gaining support as a drink contributing to the maintenance of healthy cells.
- Organic Japanese Sencha
- Organic Japanese Matcha
- Broad Spectrum Water-Soluble Cannabidiol (CBD)