Mungdhal (split) Yellow - 500g
- Mungdal is enriched in antioxidants such as vitexin and isovitexin
- Moong dal yellow has anti-inflammatory benefits
- It helps reduce chronic inflammation, lowers cholesterol levels and promotes good metabolism.
- Mungdhal is rich in B-complex vitamins
- Consuming mung dal regularly helps maintain good brain function and healthy DNA production.
- Moong dal contains pectin fibre
- Mungdal is recognized as a superfood rich in essential amino acids
- It has a high level of proteins and vitamins
Also known as moong dal, moong bean, green gram or mung Sanskrit.
Mungdhal, native to India, is the mung bean that has been split with the outer coat removed. They cook quicker and is easier to digest than regular mung beans and have a smoother texture when used in soups and dips. Traditionally Mungdal is used to make a side dish to curries called a ‘dhal’. Use as lentils, great for soups and curries.