Ashwagandha – Stress Wellness - 60 Caspules
- Himalaya Herbals Ashvagandha is noted for its ability to fortify adrenal function, energy and stress levels.
- Rejuvenates Body & Mind
Himalaya Herbals Ashvagandha (Winter Cherry)
- Rejuvenates Body & Mind
- Ashwagandha is considered chief among the rasayana or rejuvenative herbs now called adaptogens.
Often referred to as Indian ginseng, Ashwagandha is noted for its ability to fortify adrenal function, energy and stress levels but differs from Ginseng as it is not a stimulant.
This herbal remedy is a potent adaptogen, essential for balancing your mood, metabolism and digestion. Ashvagandha, also known as Indian ginseng or winter cherry, is a type of nightshade that has been used as an Ayurvedic herbal remedy for centuries. By taking Himalaya Ashwagandha daily, you can beat the effects of stress, prevent fatigue and keep your thyroid hormones in balance. It’s the perfect tonic for managing emotional, mental and physical stress naturally. The Ashwagandha tablets from the Himalaya range are additive-free, gluten-free and certified organic.
- Strengthens immunity
- One reason for the reputation of ashwagandha as a general energy-promoting, disease-preventing tonic may be its effect on the immune system.
- Ashwagandha may also have a mild sedative effect on the central nervous system and could act as a muscle relaxant.
- It is commonly used to increase vitality, particularly when recovering from chronic illnesses and pain management for arthritic conditions.
Regulates blood sugar
- Ashwagandha may also help regulate blood sugar which aids in suppressing sugar cravings.
Cancer treatment and prevention
- Research shows ashwagandha may be a promising alternative for cancer treatment and prevention. Ashwagandha seems to show positive effects on the endocrine, cardiac, and central nervous systems. It is one herb that could help your body produce its own thyroid hormones.
- Preliminary studies indicate that the herb helps to reduce the negative effects of stress, slow tumour growth, treat anxiety and insomnia.
- Ashwagandha is generally safe at the doses recommended on the packaging. In high doses it may have steroidal activity similar to Creatine.
- Because ashwagandha has traditionally been used to treat various diseases associated with nerve tissue damage related to the destructive molecules known as free radicals, some researchers have speculated that the herb may have antioxidant properties. Free-radical damage plays a role in normal ageing and in such neurological conditions as epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Ashwagandha (Winter Cherry) Herb Notes / Side Effects
- May increase the effects of barbiturates, use in combination with sedatives should be avoided. As a central nervous system depressant, or tranquilizer, the herb should be used in moderation.
1 capsule twice a day before meals
Vitamins & Supplements
Stress & Sleep Support
Each capsule contains: 250mg extract of Ashvagandha.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, Silica colloidal anhydrous, Magnesium stearate.
Free from sugar, artificial colours, artificial flavours, preservatives soy and dairy ingredients.