Himalaya Herbals Purim
- Combats / reduces skin disease
- Combats skin disease: Purim’s antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, wound healing and anti-allergic properties work synergistically to treat skin infections. As a hepatostimulant, the drug improves liver function and its detoxifying property removes toxic metabolic products from the body. Purim provides symptomatic relief in skin allergies and dermatitis.
- Eczema (Dermatitis) – Irritant – caused or Allergic
- Blemishes & red dark spots (hyper-pigmentation)
- Acne vulgaris – Blackheads, Whiteheads
- Acne rosacea – Red rash, Small pus-filled pimples
- Turmeric (Haridra) acts as an anti-inflammatory herb in both acute and chronic inflammation. It is extremely helpful in soothing skin allergies. Turmeric is a natural blood detoxifier and anti-microbial which helps alleviate skin diseases and enhances the complexion.
- Neem (Nimba) is a revered herb in Ayurveda. It is helpful for the treatment of skin disorders, due to its detoxifying property. The growth of acne-causing bacteria such as propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) and Staphylococcus epidermidis is also inhibited by Neem. The role of Neem in acne is further supported by studies, which have shown that it exhibits anti-inflammatory activity by suppressing P. acnes-induced reactive oxygen species (ROS) and the pro-inflammatory cytokines TNF-α and IL-8.
- Treatment – 2 tablets 2 x a day for 6 weeks or until symptoms subside
- Maintenance Therapy – 1 tablet 2 x a day
For best results in Acne Vulgaris and Rosacea, use Clarina Cream and Purim Tablets in combination.
- Purim is not known to have any side effects when taken according to the prescribed dosage.
Curcuma Longa 36mg, Cassia fistula 36mg, Psoralea corylifolia 36mg, Inula racemosa 36mg, Picrorhiza kurroa 36mg
Azadirachta indica 32mg, Tinospora cordifolia 32mg, Crataeva nurvala 32mg, Triphala 31g, Embelia ribes 31mg, Eclipta alba 31mg, Andrographis paniculata 31mg.
Processed in Aloe Vera, Tinospora cordifolia, Momordica Charantia , Cucumis sativus.