- Builds the body’s own defense mechanism. Septilin helps to improve your bodies defense mechanism in its fight against sinusitis, tonsillitis, otorrhea and other septic conditions.
- Recurrent infections of respiratory tract – Common colds and flu, Sore Throat (Pharyngitis / Tonsillitis), Hoarseness & voice loss (Laryngitis), Bronchitis, Hayfever.
Himalaya Herbals Septilin 100ml
- Recurrent infections of respiratory tract – Common colds and flu.
- Sore Throat (Pharyngitis / Tonsillitis)
- Hoarseness & voice loss (Laryngitis)
- As an immunomodulator in the management of upper and lower respiratory tract infections, allergic disorders of the upper respiratory tract, skin and soft tissue infections, dental and periodontal infections, ocular infections, bone and joint infections and urinary tract infections
- For early recovery in postoperative conditions
- To reduce recurrence in infection-prone individuals
- As an adjuvant to anti-infective therapy
- Resistance to antibiotic therapy
- Enhances immunity: Septilin’s immunomodulatory, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties are beneficial in maintaining general well-being. It increases the level of antibody-forming cells, thereby elevating the body’s resistance to infection. Septilin stimulates phagocytosis (elimination of bacteria through ingestion) by macrophage (white blood cells) activation, which combats infection.
- Other benefits: Septilin possesses antipyretic (reduces fever) properties. It is also beneficial in respiratory tract infections, including chronic tonsillitis, pharyngitis, chronic bronchitis, nasal catarrh (mucous membrane inflammation of the respiratory tract) and laryngitis.
- Tinospora Gulancha (Guduchi) is a potent antimicrobial that has immunostimulatory properties, which helps in increasing the level of antibodies. This helps in building up the body’s resistance to infections.
- Licorice (Yashtimadhu) enhances immunostimulation and increases macrophage (white blood cells that ingests antibodies) function in vitro. It is also an antiviral agent and an expectorant, which is beneficial in asthma, acute or chronic bronchitis and chronic cough.
- Indian Bdellium (Guggulu) has anti-inflammatory properties, which soothe sore throat and help reduce inflammation. As an antioxidant, Indian Bdellium helps in maintaining overall health.
Directions for use:
- Infants from 1 month: 1/2 to 1 teaspoonful 3x times a day.
- Children from 18 months: 1 teaspoonful 3x times a day.
- Adults: 2 teaspoonful 3x times a day.
Precautions: not recommended in early pregnancy.
Septilin is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Vitamins & Supplements
|Choose an Option||