Love My Hair
Dark Brown – 100% Herbal hair dye - 100g
- This dark brown dye gives your hair a rich, dark chocolate colour. It not only colours your hair, but also contains botanical extracts chosen to improve hair growth and scalp condition, and can help in clearing up problems such as dandruff, itchiness and hair loss.
This dark brown dye gives your hair a rich, dark chocolate colour. It not only colours your hair, but also contains botanical extracts chosen to improve hair growth and scalp condition, and can help in clearing up problems such as dandruff, itchiness and hair loss.
- 100 grams of dye powder, enough for one application on collar to shoulder length hair.
- the indicated colour is a guide, the final colour will vary depending on original colour, hair type, amount of grey hair, previous treatments and application time.
- grey hair may need several applications.
- the more you use the dye, the deeper and richer the colour will become.
- permanent to semi-permanent dye depending on your hair type, amount of grey hair and lifestyle.
- contains no bleach so cannot lighten your hair.
This shade is one of the best 100% Herbal dyes for covering grey. You can also experiment with mixing Herbal Dark Brown with Herbal Soft Black or with pure Indigo powder. This is a combination that can work well for covering grey. Another good blend is Herbal Dark Brown with Low Chemical Dark Brown, but only if you're not allergic to chemical hair dyes. You can mix any of the shades to find the perfect blend for your hair.
For more information on covering grey and dyeing in general please click here https://lovemyhair.co.za/helpful-hints/.
100 grams is enough to dye collar to shoulder length hair, depending on hair thickness. You can mix up half a packet if you just want to dye your roots. Please click here fo direction of use https://lovemyhair.co.za/how-to-use-love-my-hair-dyes/
With your order you will receive 100g of dye powder, 1 pair of latex-free gloves and a detailed instruction leaflet.
Please note that you will not receive the box packaging. This allows us to keep courier costs to a minimum.
Shipping is calculated on the Checkout page.
Indigo, Henna, Amla, Shikakai, Brahmi, Bahera, Harad and Bhringraj