- The Light Flow Mcup is recommended for first time menstrual cup users and women who have a light flow.
- Capacity: 18 ml
- Diameter: 39 mm
- Length: 45 mm
- Length incl stem: 60mm
- The Standard Flow Mcup is recommended for women who have a moderate to heavy flow and are more comfortable inserting product.
- Capacity: 27 ml
- Diameter: 42mm
- Length: 50 mm
- Length incl stem: 65mm
- Free Delivery for all orders over R500.00
- National Delivery (1 – 2 days) : R60.00
- Before 10a.m order, next day delivery. After 10a.m order, delivery 1-2 working days.
The Light Flow Mcup is recommended for first time menstrual cup users and women who have a light flow. If you are unsure about which size Mcup to choose please contact us.
Capacity: 18 ml
Diameter: 39 mm
Length: 45 mm
Length incl stem: 60mm
The Standard Flow Mcup is recommended for women who have a moderate to heavy flow and are more comfortable inserting product. If you are unsure about which size Mcup to choose please contact us.
Capacity: 27 ml
Length: 50 mm
Length incl stem: 65mm
The Mpower menstrual cup specifications are:
- Proudly SA registered company
- 100% silicon, no impurities (no colour as colour is not silicon and an impurity)
- clear silicon menstrual cup
- flat tab with grip rings (a hollow tab does not clean easily)
- 4 seal release holes placed below the rim (The Mcup has a small rim and the holes are a decent distance away from the rim so the vaginal walls conform and close off the holes. only 2 holes which make it more difficult to remove as one needs to fold in the correct place so that one of the holes is revealed. The Mcup has 4 holes which makes it easier as 2 will always be revealed and releases the vacuum.)
- 2 sizes available
- Light flow size: capacity 18ml, length including stem 45mm, diameter 39ml
- Standard flow size: capacity 27ml, length including stem 50mm, diameter 42mm
- Produced in FDA certified approved factory (see FDA link for Shaft Technical Mouldings, Ottery, Cape Town)
- Locally produced
- Site visit option (you MUST visit the factory)
- Raw materials certification (to ensure the menstrual cup is in fact made from medically approved silicon)
- Durable storage bag made by a community sewing project (silk material is not durable)
- We also offer a diary format training booklet with each Mcup-I have attached a sample and we usually liaise with the recipient organisation to collaborate on the diary content for each outreach.
The FDA link for the factory https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/ims/mkex/ims/ims-fr.cfm