Rescue Tablets (150 tablets)
- Used for the relief of emotional stress, anxiety and shock.
- Natural Ingredients.
- Safe for adults and children.
For use in the relief and treatment of:
- Emotional shock
- Nervous stress
- Feeling of desperation
- Tearfulness and grief
- Mild anxiety
- Sleeplessness due to emotional stress
Homeopathic - flower essence combination complementary medicine.
Banisteropsis caapi Spag D60
Clematis vitalba (Clematis) aqua inf.
Helianthemum nummularium (Rock Rose) aqua inf.
Impatiens glandulifera (Impatiens) aqua inf.
Melissa officinalis Spag D3
Ornithogalum umbellatum (Star of Bethlehem) aqua inf.
Prunus cerasifera (Cherry Plum) aqua inf.
Homoeophatic Mode of Action
- Ambra grisea supports the functioning of the nervous system to treat anxiety, fear, hypersensitivity, shyness and numbness of the body.
- Banisteriopsis caapi helps calm extreme nervous hypersensitivity.
- Clematis is a flower essence indicated for inability to focus on reality and the present and is useful in the treatment of shock.
- Rock Rose is the flower essence that relieves extreme fear and a feeling of panic.
- Impatiens flower essence acts on the nervous system to relieve irritability, restlessness, hyperactivity and impatience.
- Melissa officinalis has a carminative and sedative action to help induce restful sleep, prevent insomnia, soothe irritability and help cope with stress and tension.
- Star of Bethlehem is the principle flower essence specifically indicated for shock.
- Cherry plum is a flower essence that acts on the nervous system to treat anxiety and fear.
Dosage and Directions
Dissolve 2 tablets in the mouth 3 times daily. Infants: 1 crushed tablet. Acute cases: as per liquid dosage.
Side Effects and Special Precautions
There are no known side effects.
Rescue Tablets contains Lactose.