Dried African Potato (Hypoxis rooperi) - 100g
- Dried African Potato (Hypoxis rooperi) is native to South Africa. It is a bitter plant used for a wide variety of conditions including diabetes mellitus, haemorrhage, and prostate problems.
Dried African Potato (Hypoxis rooperi) is native to South Africa. It is a bitter plant used for a wide variety of conditions including diabetes mellitus, haemorrhage, and prostate problems. Traditional healers use the African wild potato boiled into tea for its medicinal properties.
- African wild potato may be a potentially effective treatment option for benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Boosts the immune system through increasing the function of T-cells it balances over-or-under active immune systems
- African Potato is said to be excellent for urinary tract infections
- Said to fight and slow down the growth of certain kinds of cancer
- Helps body fight illnesses, diseases and allergies
- Because it boosts the immune system it is also used for HIV patients
- Combats “yuppie flu” and alleviates arthritis
Warnings & Disclaimer:
- Safety and effectiveness have not always been proven
- Some of these conditions are potentially serious and should be evaluated by a qualified healthcare provider
- Avoid using during pregnancy
- You should always consult a naturopath or medical practitioner before use
As a Tea
Use 1-2 teaspoons in 500 ml of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 – 15 min. Strain and drink 3 times per day
This product is grown in an organic and regenerative fashion with as minimal use of insecticides, pesticides, herbicides and fungicides as possible, in certified organic fertilizer. The product is certified food grade. It is not certified organic. Suitable for Kosher, Halaal and Hindi diets.