Dried Arrowroot Powder (Maranta arundinacea) -75g
- Arrowroot Powder (Maranta arundinacea) is said to boost metabolism, increase circulation and reduce blood pressure. It has great moisture-absorbing qualities and can be used in DIY cosmetics to help active ingredients to penetrate the upper levels of the skin.
120 King Coins
Uses & Benefits:
- Gluten free
- Wheat flour substitute
- Corn starch substitute
- Can be used in DIY moisturisers, makeups, talcum powders and deodorants
How To Use:
- Make your own makeup using organic arrowroot powder as the base
- essential oil for fragrancefavouriteUse to make your own natural deodorant – try this recipe: (2 TBSP coconut oil, 1 TBSP arrowroot powder, 1 TBSP baking soda). Mix well. Let it set until mixture is a solid and then it's ready to use! You can also add one to two drops of your
- Arrowroot is a great natural (and safe) alternative for baby powder. Mix one-half cup arrowroot with 1 tsp. chamomile. The chamomile will soothe the skin, and the arrowroot will keep it dry
This product is grown in an organic and regenerative fashion with as minimal use of insecticides, pesticides, herbicides and fungicides as possible, in certified organic fertilizer. The product is certified food grade. It is not certified organic. Suitable for Kosher, Halaal and Hindi diets.
There are no user reviews for this product