Dried Beanpods / Beanshells (Phaseolus vulgaris pericarpium) - 50g
- Dried Bean Pods / Beanshells(Phaseolus vulgaris pericarpium) are strongly diuretic and contain Glucocinin. They are also rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals as well as dietary fibre.
Uses & Benefits:
- May help with oedema
- Kidney and urinary tracks ailments, as well Kidney stones are treated with bean pods
- Used in the treatment of rheumatism and gout
- Because of the Glucocinin, it may replace insulin for the treatment of diabetes
- May be used for high cholesterol, obesity, and lung cancer
- Also possesses diuretic properties so it may increase urine production
How To Use:
- Add 20 grams of herb to 500ml of water. Bring to the boil and allow to simmer for 15-20 minutes. Strain. Drink 1 cup 2-3 times per day.
- People suffering from diabetes should consult with medical practitioner before using Bean pods / shells
- Can lower blood sugar and interact with diabetic medications
- Monitor blood sugar levels
- If pregnant only use under the supervision and guidance of a health care practitioner
This product is grown in an organic and regenerative fashion with as minimal use of insecticides, pesticides, herbicides and fungicides as possible, in certified organic fertilizer. The product is certified food grade. It is not certified organic. Suitable for Kosher, Halaal and Hindi diets.