Uses & Benefits:
- The Potassium in black pepper, helps improve your stomach's ability to digest foods and promotes intestinal health
- Because black pepper is a carminative, it discourages intestinal gas from forming
- Contains vitamin K, iron, and manganese
How To Use:
- 1 tsp. crushed black pepper
- (optional) 1 tbsp. honey
- (optional) 1 tsp. lemon juice (preferably freshly squeezed)
- (optional) 1 tsp. freshly chopped ginger
- Bring the water to a boil. Add all ingredients to steep for three to five minutes in freshly boiled water. Strain into your favourite mug and drink while hot.
This product is grown in an organic and regenerative fashion with as minimal use of insecticides, pesticides, herbicides and fungicides as possible, in certified organic fertilizer. The product is certified food grade. It is not certified organic. Suitable for Kosher, Halaal and Hindi diets.