Uses & Benefits:
- For digestion or to assist with easing indigestion, heartburn and mild stomach cramps
- Can be used to treat bladder and urinary tract infections
- May be used to treat cystitis.
- Commonly used for liver complaints such as visceral pain, gallbladder discomfort, gallstones
- May expel intestinal worms
How To Uses:
- Pour 1 cup of boiling water over 1 teaspoon of dried leaves and infuse for 10 – 15 min. Drink 3 times a day.
- Tincture: 1 – 2 ml three times a day
- You should always consult a naturopath or medical practitioner before use
- Not to be used by persons with serious liver conditions or obstruction of the bile duct
- Persons suffering from gallstones should consult a medical practitioner before use
- Excessive doses may cause renal irritation
- Not for long term use
This product is grown in an organic and regenerative fashion with as minimal use of insecticides, pesticides, herbicides and fungicides as possible, in certified organic fertilizer. The product is certified food grade. It is not certified organic. Suitable for Kosher, Halaal and Hindi diets.