Bensulin - 60 Capsules
- Bensulin is a dietary supplement for the maintenance of healthy blood glucose levels. In this product, specifically developed for people with type II diabetes and abnormal glucose homeostasis, a proprietary blend of Nutri-tide™️ nucleotides have been combined with a very specific probiotic – Lactobacillus reuteri. A university study has verified that the active ingredients in Bensulin® increased insulin secretion and incretin release, resulting in a decrease in fasting blood glucose levels.
Regular intake supports
- Decreased fasting blood glucose levels
- Increased production of insulin
- Altered beta-cell function
- Enrichment of gut microbiota
2 capsules 3 times per day (1500 mg) with every meal for the first month.
Thereafter 2 capsules per day (1000 mg) – calculated for an average of 75kg body weight.
This product contains concentrated extracts of DNA/RNA nucleotides (from Saccharomyces cerevisae) called Nutri-tideTM Nucleotides, and the specific probiotic Lactobacillis reuteri. This probiotic was specifically chosen as a novel therapeutic approach to improve glucose-dependent insulin release.
Capsule shell (vegetarian): Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose.
If you are affected by Gout, take immunosuppressant medication, are an organ transplant recipient or are pregnant/nursing, please consult your health care professional before taking this product.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Contains no lactose and is gluten free. Store with the lid tightly closed under cool dry conditions – preferably in the fridge. This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.
Due to the nature of this product, no harmful effects have been found in long term application or in the trials conducted.