HIV Single Test Kit
- How does the test work?
- The test detects specific antibodies in your blood sample, not actual HIV, and this is what produces the second line (the T line) if positive. When there is something harmful in your body, your immune system starts to produce antibodies, each of which are unique. This self-test detects the unique antibodies produced by HIV. Please note that this is an oral swab test kit.
- If you buy this product, we strongly encourage you to please call the National HIV and AIDS Helpline (0800-012-322) to receive free counseling before and after taking the test. It is a toll-free number, so you won’t be charged for the call.
- National HIV and AIDS Helpline (0800-012-322)
- Delivery Costs Calculated at Checkout
70 King Coins
Open an account and receive a 5% discount on your first purchase
What is included in the test kit?
- Individually packed test cards
- Plastic dropper
- Sample diluent
- Safety lancet
- Alcohol swab
- Package insert
Important note: This is a single-use item. Do not reuse, and please dispose of it responsibly after use.
Comes in Discreet packaging
Home Test Kit
HIV Test Kits
There are no user reviews for this product