Coleus Forskohlii 60's
- Feel your best with the help of this herbal weight loss and allergy-busting remedy. Coleus forskohlii is a very potent herbal antihistamine, which helps to combat eczema, hayfever and asthma symptoms. Plus it stimulates the thyroid gland and regulates insulin secretion, helping to keep your weight, blood pressure and blood sugar levels under control. Coleus forskohlii is a member of the mint family, and a component of Ayurvedic Medicine. This mint plant grows on the lower foothills of India, Sri Lanka and Nepal, where it is cultivated for medicinal and culinary use. Sfera’s Coleus forskohlii formula is designed to give you maximum benefit with every dose.
- Delivery Costs Calculated at Checkout
302 King Coins
Key benefits of this supplement:
- Helps to control the symptoms of asthma, allergies & eczema
- Promotes healthy sustainable weight loss
- Decreases high blood pressure
How it Works:
- Asthma: Stabilises the mast cells in the lining of the lungs, preventing the over-production of histamine in response to irritation.
- Eczema & allergies: Activates beta-agonists, the chemicals that stop the release of histamines; this helps to control & reduce skin inflammation, eczema, hayfever & psoriasis.
- Blood pressure: Relaxes the smooth muscles surrounding the arteries; this lowers blood pressure, slows the pulse & strengthens the heartbeat. A natural alternative to prescription calcium channel blockers.
- Weight loss:
- Has a thyroid stimulating action, which boosts the metabolism & thermogenesis (heat production).
- Forskohlin can also help to regulate insulin secretion, which keeps blood sugar levels stable and helps with the metabolism of fats and proteins.
- Increases cyclic AMP levels, which activates protein kinase, a substance involved in the breakdown of triglycerides (the building blocks of fatty tissue).
Take one capsule twice daily with food.
- Always consult your health care practitioner before starting a course of natural weight loss supplements such as Coleus Forskohlii.
- Not suitable for those taking oral contraceptives, calcium channel blockers, nitrates, warfarin or other blood-thinning medications.
- Not suitable for those with osteoporosis or low bone mineral density.
Vitamins & Supplements
Vitamins & Supplements
There are no user reviews for this product