Fulvic Acid 500ml
- Fulvic acid is formed when organic material breaks down and is found in natural material such as soil, peat, coal and bodies of water such as lakes and rivers. Modern farming methods have reduced the amount available in the food we eat, which can lead to nutritional deficiencies.
- Fulvic acids support the body in a variety of ways including digestion, cell health, brain health, the absorption of nutrients and the removal of toxins. Our Fulvic Acid is derived from non-coal sources to eliminate any heavy metals and unwanted chemical compounds.
Regular supplementation of fulvic acid has the following benefits:
- Helps with the uptake of nutrients
- Helps with the cleansing of toxins, viruses, parasites, and pathogens
- Boosts the immune system
- Improves gut health
- Improves oxygenation & circulation
- Improves digestion
- Helps to balance blood sugar levels
- Improves energy levels & endurance
- Protects against free radical damage & inflammation
- Rejuvenates & repairs the skin, hair and nails
- Improves cognitive health & memory
- Makes other mineral supplements easier to absorb & use
- Take 25ml in the morning after a meal.
- Can be taken twice a day to ensure the absorption of nutrients.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Country of Origin
Produced in South Africa
Vitamins & Supplements
Fulvic Acid 350mg
Fulvic Acid contains: Iron, manganese, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, silica, magnesium, sodium, zinc
Trace elements include: Gold, platinum, silica, boron, lithium, copper