GS4 Plus Gymnema 60's
- If you suffer from sweet tooth, use this ancient herb to combat sugar cravings.
- Gymnema can also reduce the amount of sugar the body absorbs, regulate blood sugar levels and control cholesterol levels.
- Delivery Costs Calculated at Checkout
Key benefits of Gymnema as a supplement:
- Lowers blood sugar
- Supports pancreatic function
- Stimulates insulin release in the pancreas
- Reduces the amount of sugar absorbed by the intestines
- Lowers LDL cholesterol
- Reduces the ability to taste sweetness, may help with sugar cravings
- Reduced cravings for sweet foods may lead to sustainable weight loss
Sfera Gymnema is:
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Non-irradiated, non-GMO
- Kosher & Halaal certified
- Gymnema in Ayurveda: Gymnema is also called Gurmar, meaning “sugar destroyer” in Hindi. It’s traditionally used to balance the Kapha Dosha and rejuvenate Pitta, by regulating sugar and insulin levels.
- As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Those with diabetes or low blood sugar levels should use with caution, under the guidance of a healthcare practitioner. Serum glucose levels must be monitored during use.
- Gymnema may lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Gymnema may temporarily suppress your ability to detect sweet tastes.
Vitamins & Supplements
One capsule provides: Gymnema Sylvestre 300mg
Standardised for a minimum of 75% gymnemic acids
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule shell
Plant part: Leaves (Gymnema)
Country of Origin
Sourced in India, produced in South Africa