Phosphatidyl Serine Complex 60's
- Phosphatidylserine is a fatty substance produced in the body that covers and protects every cell. It is vital for the proper functioning of nerve cells within the brain, aiding the transmission of messages between them. It plays a key role in keeping your memory sharp as you get older.
- Phosphatidyle Serine Complex capsules are essential for healthy brain function, cognitive excellence, combats depression and reduces the levels of the stress hormone, cortisol.
- National Delivery (Express and Standard Delivery Available)
- Before 10am order, next day delivery.
- Delivery Costs Calculated at Checkout
Natural phosphatidylserine supplement
- Sourced from non-GMO soybean lecithin
- Contains fatty acids & amino acids
- Especially good for healthy cell formation & brain function
- No artificial additives, flavours or colours
- This supplement also contains phosphatidylcholine, a primary form of choline that is an essential component in cell membrane signalling.
How It Works: Phosphatidylserine is present in every single human cell, supporting your tissues and organs, and acting sa key building block for the billions of cells in your brain. Omega-3 fatty acids work together synergistically with PS, to provide the building blocks for healthy cell membranes.
PS is important for:
- Maintaining healthy cell function
- Cell repair
- Bone formation
- Hormonal balance (secretion of hormones by the adrenal glands)
- Testicular health
- Brain health
- Memory, focus & concentration
- Slowing down age-related cognitive decline
- Protecting against degenerative conditions like Parkinson’s
- Balancing the mood & easing depression
- Better physical performance
Phosphatidylcholine helps with:
- Cognitive function
- Liver health
- Digestive health
- Gallbladder health (dissolving gallstones)
- As a food supplement, take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Age-related cognitive or memory impairment: 1 capsule 3 times a day
- ADHD in children: 1 capsule 2 times a day
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Phosphatidylserine may have a blood-thinning effect. Not suitable for use with blood-thinning medications
- 60 Vegetarian capsules
Vitamins & Supplements
Stress & Sleep Support
Vitamins & Supplements
- Phosphatidylserine from non-GMO soybean lecithin 80mg
- Phosphatidylcholine from non-GMO soybean lecithin 20mg
- Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule shell