Saberry (Amla) 60's
- Amla, Saberry or Indian Gooseberry – whatever name you call it by, you can’t deny that this Ayurvedic herb packs a serious health-boosting punch. Sfera’s natural Saberry supplement is packed with vitamin C, to strengthen your body’s natural defence system and protect your cells against free radical damage. This rejuvenating herb is a great liver tonic too.
- National Delivery (Express and Standard Delivery Available)
- Before 10a.m order, next day delivery.
- Delivery Costs Calculated at Checkout
Key benefits of Amla as a supplement:
- A natural source of food-based vitamin C
- Strengthens the immune system
- Provides potent antioxidant protection; fights free radical damage
- Supports healthy ageing, prevents premature signs of ageing
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Promotes liver health
- Helps to maintain healthy blood sugar levels
Sfera Amla is:
- Suitable for vegetarians
Amla in Ayurveda: In Ayurvedic practice, the amla berry is classified as a Rasayana; a replenishing substance that promotes the circulation of the vital essences of life.
- As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
- Amla may lower blood sugar levels. Those with diabetes (high blood sugar) and hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar) should use with caution, under the guidance of a healthcare practitioner.
- Amla may lower blood pressure levels.
Vitamins & Supplements
One capsule provides: Saberry Amla (Emblica Officinalis) 400mg
Standardised for a minimum of 10% beta-glucogalin
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule shell
Source: Indian gooseberries
Country of Origin
Sourced in India, produced in South Africa