Sfera Tulsi (Holy Basil) 60's
- Sfera’s Ayurvedic supplement range wouldn’t be complete without Tulsi, an ancient medicinal herb with healing benefits for the body, mind and emotions. Tulsi (also called Holy Basil) promotes heart health, digestive health and respiratory health. It fends off colds and ‘flu, and fights stress. A great adaptogen and antioxidant, this is a must-have for better all-round wellness.
- National Delivery (Express and Standard Delivery Available)
- Before 10a.m order, next day delivery.
- Delivery Costs Calculated at Checkout
Key benefits of Tulsi as a supplement:
- Eases anxiety
- Balances emotions
- Adaptogenic; eases environmental, physical & emotional stress
- Strengthens the adrenals
- Improves focus & memory
- Boosts immunity
- Helps with colds, coughs & sore throats
- Eases congestion & respiratory problems
- Stimulates digestion, reduces gas and bloating
- Reduces blood sugar, blood pressure & cholesterol levels
- Promotes circulation
- Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory
Sfera Tulsi is:
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Non-irradiated, non-GMO
- Kosher & Halaal certified
Tulsi in Ayurveda: Tulsi is prized for its physical and emotional benefits. It’s said to increase Prana, the vital life force.
Tulsi balances the Ayurvedic types (Doshas) in the following ways:
- Reduces the congestion caused by excess Kapha
- Balances excess Vata or Kapha in the nervous system
- Soothes Vata in the digestive tract
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Up to 4 capsules can be taken per single dose.
Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Tulsi may lower blood sugar levels. Those with diabetes (high blood sugar) and hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar) should use with caution, under the guidance of a healthcare practitioner.
Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Vitamins & Supplements
Stress & Sleep Support
One capsule provides: Tulsi Extract (Ocimum sanctum) 500mg
Standardised for a minimum of 2.0% ursolic acid
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule shell
Plant part: Leaves
Country of Origin
Sourced in India, produced in South Africa