- Sulphate removes the natural oils from your scalp and you are often left with hair that feels ‘strum’ even though your scalp feels clean. Curly girls want to preserve those oils so they use sulphate free shampoo’s.
- This sulphate free shampoo leaves your hair feeling silky soft after washing.
- The shampoo is safe to use on chemically treated hair – if you relax or do Brazilian treatments on your hair.
- This deep conditioning treatment is for when your hair desperately needs some moisture and shine. It’s used once or twice a week to give you that extra shine.
- The treatment can be used as a leave in conditioner on fine textured hair – it’s not as heavy as the curl activating cream
Directions of use: Wet your hair as you would usually and then apply the shampoo (amount depends on the length of hair and how many times you like washing). Wash twice and rinse off all the shampoo. Apply the treatment to your wet hair and detangle with a wide tooth comb. Massage your scalp for 10 minutes then place a plastic bag/shower cap over your head. Keep it on for 10 – 15 minutes and then rinse.