The Harvest Table
- Beyond being tasty and a natural source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, mangoes contain enzymes and other bio-active elements such as Esters, Terpenes and Aldehyde which may support intestinal health. Together these things can be held partially responsible for that feeling of contentment we experience during and after eating mangoes.
Beyond being tasty and a natural source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, mangoes contain enzymes and other bio-active elements such as Esters, Terpenes and Aldehyde which may support intestinal health. Together these things can be held partially responsible for that feeling of contentment we experience during and after eating mangoes.
The Vitamin E which is abundantly present in mangoes helps to support healthy hormone levels. Mangoes also contain glutamine acid in adequate quantities known to support healthy brain function. In addition, the level of soluble dietary fiber, Pectin and Vitamin C present in mangoes helps to support healthy lipid levels. They are also a natural source of copper which is a cofactor for many vital enzymes, including cytochrome c-oxidase and superoxide dismutase, other minerals which function as cofactors for this enzyme are manganese and zinc. Copper is also required for the production of red blood cells.
Ripe raw mango fruit juice is a source of polyphenolic flavonoid antioxidant compounds like beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and beta-cryptoxanthin. One hundred grams of fresh raw mango provides 765 mg or 25% of recommended daily levels of vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene. Together; these compounds are known to have antioxidant properties and are essential for supporting healthy vision. Vitamin A is also required for supporting healthy mucus membranes and skin. Consumption of natural fruits rich in carotene and polyphenolic antioxidant compounds are known to protect the body from various forms of cellular damage.
Raw mango juice is also a source of potassium. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that may help support a healthy heart rate and blood pressure within normal range. It is also a source of vitamin-B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin C and vitamin E. Consumption of foods rich in vitamin C may help support the body’s ability to develop resistance against infectious agents and scavenge harmful oxygen free radicals. Vitamin B6 or pyridoxine is required for GABA hormone production in the brain. It may also support healthy homocysteine levels in the blood, which may otherwise be harmful to blood vessels resulting in CAD and stroke.
Some health benefits and traditional uses of Ripe Raw Organic Mango Fruit Juice Powder include:
- Supporting healthy eyesight
- Keeping your skin soft & glowing
- A natural source of Polyphenols
- Supports healthy lipid levels
- Supports heart health
- Supports a healthy immune response
- Reduce acidity & indigestion
- Supports healthy blood pressure levels
- Supporting healthy cardiovascular health
- Supports memory & concentration
- Supports healthy red blood cell levels
- Supporting healthy mucus membranes & skin
- Relieves constipation
- Contains digestive enzymes which soothes the stomach
- A source of poly-phenolic flavonoid antioxidant compounds like beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, & beta-cryptoxanthin
Daily Recommended Intake
Serving size 1 TBS (10g).
Nutritional Information per 100g:
Total Fat 0
of which Saturated Fat (g) 0
of which Omega (g) 0
Cholesterol (mg) 0
Sodium (mg) 16
Glycaemic Carbohydrates (g) 90
Dietary Fiber (g) 0
Total Sugars (g) 0
Added Sugars (g) 0
Protein (g) 0
Keep refridgerated for best results.
Vitamins & Supplements
|Choose an Option||
Organic ripe Mango pulp juice, 5% organic yucca maltodextrin.