Premium collagen turmeric latte mix with MCT
Highly bioavailable source of protein and energy
No artificial flavours, colours, sweeteners or preservatives
Bottled in reusable glass jars
Refill packets (excluding label stickers) are Home Compostable
Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians
The Harvest Table Difference: The Harvest Table sources its bovine collagen with full traceability. Every batch of their collagen can be traced to full veterinary records ensuring that the animals were properly cared for and were not subject to hormone treatments.
Benefits of Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides:
- Powerful natural joint & cartilage support
- Relieves arthritis symptoms & joint pain
- Anti-ageing benefits for skin
- Promotes strong nails, healthy hair & better skin elasticity
- Improves digestion
- Potent anti-inflammatory effects
- Reduces wrinkles & improves skin elasticity
- Strengthens arteries
- Promotes muscle mass
- Promotes organ health
- Promotes better sleep
Benefits of Medium-Chain Triglycerides:
- Supports healthy digestion
- Supports healthy energy & endurance levels
- Supports healthy secretion & utilization of blood glucose
- Relieving stress on pancreas & enzyme systems of the body
- Supports the development of strong bones & teeth
- Supports a healthy gallbladder
- Supports bowel health
- Supports a healthy inflammation response
- Supports a healthy immune system response
- Functions as a protective antioxidant
Mix 1-2 level tablespoons with steamed milk and thoroughly mix in a blender, shaker or with a fork for 20-30 seconds until fully dissolved.
Keep in a jar with the lid tightly closed.
Store in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
Available In: 220 g.
Serving Size: 2 tablespoons (~16 grams).
Vitamins & Supplements
Hair, Skin & Nails
Bovine Hydrolysed Collagen Powder, Medium-Chain Triglycerides, Inulin, Sodium Caseinate (a Milk Derivative), Organic Turmeric Powder*, Organic Ginger Root Powder*, Organic Acacia Fiber.
Allergens: Dairy (Casein).
Typical Nutritional Information: per 100 g
Total Fat (g): 60
of which Saturated Fat (g): 60
of which Omega (g): 0
Cholesterol (mg): 0
Sodium (mg): 74
Glycaemic Carbohydrate (g): 20
of which Dietary Fibre (g): 7
of which Total Sugar (g): 0
Protein (g): 6