Wazoogles Kungfu Coffee Superfood Protein Shake 30g
- Wazoogles Superfood Proteins are a lush combo of the purest, most ethically sourced, nutrient dense superfoods around. They’re packed with plant based protein, living enzymes, vitamins and vital nutrients, without any fillers, artificial additives to spoil it. Kungfu Coffee - with its kick of cinnamon - is a carefully formulated mixture of organic ingredients like maca root, protein rich hemp, chia seeds, wild harvested mesquite, heirloom cinnamon and French grown yellow pea protein that will help reduce cravings while tasting delicious. A meal replacement smoothie fantasy come true!
- Delivery Costs Calculated at Checkout.
• Re-usable, re-sealable bag of Wazoogles Kunfu Coffee Protein
• 25g vegan protein per double serving thanks to the highly digestible pea protein powder
• Certified organic and raw ingredients
• Formulated with pure and ethically sourced superfoods with no added fillers, chemicals, flavourants or preservatives
• A full plant-based, nutrient dense, whole-food meal replacement (ideal as a breakfast)
• Sustained energy – perfect for pre and post workout
• Free from: gluten, refined sugar, dairy, GMOs, fillers, chemicals, flavourants, or preservatives
Quantities (Choose from the drop-down menu top right):
33g: 1 serving
500g: 15 servings
1kg: 30 servings
What Are Superfoods? Superfoods are the most mineral & nutrient-dense foods on the planet, easily absorbed by the human body.
Introducing the superfoods in your Wazoogles Kungfu Coffee Superfood Protein Shake:
Chia seeds “The gold of the ancient Aztecs”
The richest plant source of omega 3 around, and also high in calcium, fibre and protein
Maca Root “The Incan warrior power food”
An intelligent plant that adapts to the needs of your hormone, energy and immune system
Hemp protein “The plant of life”
The most complete edible, usable, digestible protein in the plant kingdom
Mesquite “The Native American White Carob”
A protein and nutrient-rich slow release food that balances blood sugar
Lucuma Fruit “The Creamy Peruvian Superfruit”
Abundant in beta-carotene, niacin and iron with significant amounts of calcium
Superfood Protein Smoothie – can be had as a breakfast or meal replacement
Add 1 – 2 scoops to your blender along with 300 ml water or milk alternative, a peeled frozen banana and one cup of frozen berries or other fruit, 3 – 4 blocks ice, and 1 – 2 tsp honey (or your favourite natural sweetener) if desired. Blend.
Get creative with your own variations! Play with frozen avo and nut butters for creaminess, or dates for sweetness.
Quick Recovery Elixir
1-2 heaped scoops (as needed based on intensity of training), blended as per above recipe or shaken with coconut water.
Organic Turkish ground coffee*, organic raw chia seeds*, organic raw hemp protein powder*, organic raw maca root*, organic wild harvested mesquite, organic raw lucuma fruit*, organic heirloom cinnamon, French grown water-extracted yellow pea protein.
*Raw and certified organic at source