Organic White Beans In Tomato Sauce (Baked Beans) - 400g
- What could be better in the morning than your eggs with organic baked beans... It is a perfect start of the day. Full of healthy vegan protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals. They have been grown without pesticides, herbicides, or chemical fertilizers. Enjoy it in salads or in other hundreds of your favorite dishes.
- These beans are a great source of fiber, low sugar, contain no allergens or preservatives and they taste great! It is grown naturally, without depleting the soil, using innovative technologies and strictly avoiding any chemicals in the process.
- Quick and healthy organic food made easy.
These baked beans in low-fat tomato sauce are a great source of fiber, low sugar, contain no allergens or preservatives and they taste great! It is grown naturally, without depleting the soil, using innovative technologies and strictly avoiding any chemicals in the process.
This soup is made in one of the most modern food packaging factories in the EU with state-of-the-art facilities and fully automated production. Only fresh and carefully selected high-quality vegetables are used for fresh packaging.
Delicious AUGA product is packed in a light-weight pouch which creates significantly less CO2 emission to a can of the same size to ensure minimum impact on Earth and to support sustainable agricultural practices.
White beans 60%, tomato sauce 40% (water, tomato paste 20%, sugar, spirit vinegar, sea salt, spices).
- Gluten Free
- USDA organic certified
- European Union certified Organic
- Lactose Free
- Innovative Eco-friendy BPA Free Packaging
- No Added Sugar
- Preservative and Allergen Free
- No Sulphites
- GE/GMO Free
- Preservatives free
- Egg Free
- No Artificial Flavouring
- Dairy Free
- Yeast Free
- No Artificial Flavoring and Colourants
- Suitable For Vegetarians
- No Additives
- Casein Free
- Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) Free
- Soy Free
- Caffeine Free
- Grain Free
- Nut Free
Does not require a fridge or freezer before opening. Please refrigerate after opening.