We post all available job opportunities at King Online on this page. If there are currently no open positions listed on this page, please keep checking for future updates. Please note that we do not consider CVs that are sent to us. To be considered for employment, all candidates must complete the online job application for the position that they are interested in.
Digital Marketing Assistant
A full-time and entry-level position has opened up in King Online's Randburg office. This position is ideal for a recent graduate who is seeking industry experience in the digital marketing and e-commerce sector. The candidate will receive vocational training and be exposed to a wide range of skills within digital marketing. Read the full job description here.
How to apply:
- Read the full job description to determine whether you are suitable for this position.
- Complete the online job application for this position.
- If successful, you will be contacted within 14 days of your application submission. At this point, we will ask you to provide your CV.
- All short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- The best interview candidate will be offered the job.