Caraway Seed - 100g
- Dried Caraway Seed (Carum carvi) is often used for digestive problems including heartburn, bloating, wind, loss of appetite, and mild spasms of the stomach and intestines.
34 King Coins
Mnf. code: 22815
Open an account and receive a 5% discount on your first purchase
Uses & Benefits:
- May help to ease flatulent dyspepsia and intestinal colic especially in children
- May stimulate the appetite and assist in the treatment of diarrhea
- Eases off indigestion after large meals
- Use as a gargle to treat laryngitis
- Use for bronchitis and bronchial asthma
- Its anti-spasmodic actions may ease off menstrual pain
- May increases milk flow in nursing mothers
- Caraway in massage oil may soothe discoloration and aching of severe bruising.
- Soak a cloth in warm tea and place over face to clear away grime, to soften and refresh
- Soak pads of cotton wool in tea and place on eyes to soothe tired, red eyes
- Chew seeds as a breath sweetener
- Helpful for oily skin as it tones and refreshes immediately
As A Tea:
- Pour 1 cup of boiling water onto 1 teaspoon of freshly crushed seeds. Leave for 10-15 min. Strain. Drink three times a day.
- You should always consult a naturopath or medical practitioner before taking herbal supplements
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Carminative, antispasmodic, expectorant, emmenagogue, galactagogue, astringent, antimicrobial.
There are no user reviews for this product