Cayenne Pepper - 100g
- Dried Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum annuum) is a red, hot chili pepper mostly known for its use in spicy dishes, however, there are also a great many associated health benefits. Used in the west since the 17th century, it has been found to treat such things as fever, cold, diarrhea; it relieves constipation, headache, and sinus congestion. Applied externally (to tired feet, sore muscles, strains, and sprains) it acts as a pain reliever through a little known numbing effect.
Uses & Benefits:
- One of the most impressive properties of cayenne pepper is its quick absorption and consequent fast action
- A pinch in each nostril starts working immediately to remove excess mucous and relieve sinus congestion
- Cayenne pepper, when taken orally, leads to an immediate increase in salivation. At the same time, the nerve endings in your tongue signal the central nervous system to increase blood flow throughout the body
- Improved circulation helps with such conditions as high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, restless leg syndrome, and varicose veins
- A stimulant, it is also responsible for speeding up the metabolism.
- The capsaicin in cayenne pepper aids in elimination by promoting healthy peristaltic activity in the intestines.
How To Uses:
- Start with small amounts of cayenne and gradually work up to drinking ½ - 1 tsp in a cup of warm water, infused for 10 min.
- Mix tablespoon of infusion with hot water and drink when needed.
- Your system will take some time to get used to the cayenne so take it easy.
- Use 30 – 120 mg of dried powder per day.
- You should always consult a naturopath or medical practitioner before taking herbal supplements
- The spicy hotness will take some time to get used to.
This product is grown in an organic and regenerative fashion with as minimal use of insecticides, pesticides, herbicides and fungicides as possible, in certified organic fertilizer. The product is certified food grade. It is not certified organic. Suitable for Kosher, Halaal and Hindi diets.