Celery seed powder - 100g
- Dried celery seed powder (Apium graveolens) is said to be a natural treatment or rheumatism, arthritis and gout. It can also improve the cleansing action through kidney function and digestion.
Uses & Benefits:
- Mainly for the treatment or rheumatism, arthritis and gout
- May be especially effective in rheumatoid arthritis where associated with mental depression
- May be used as a urinary antiseptic
- Can improve the cleansing action through kidney function and digestion
- May assist with chest ailments, asthma, bronchitis
- Acts as a nerve tonic
- May relieve inflamed urinary tract
- May help lower high blood pressure
- Reduces acidity throughout the body
- Acts as a diuretic
Uses as A Tea:
- Pour 1 cup of boiling water over 1-2 teaspoonfuls of powder. Leave 10-15 min. Strain. Drink 3 times a day.
- You should always consult a naturopath or medical practitioner before taking herbal supplements
- Do not use in concentrated form during pregnancy or when you have a kidney disorder
- People with low blood pressure should use with caution
This product is grown in an organic and regenerative fashion with as minimal use of insecticides, pesticides, herbicides and fungicides as possible, in certified organic fertilizer. The product is certified food grade. It is not certified organic. Suitable for Kosher, Halaal and Hindi diets.
- Anti-rheumatic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic, carminative, antispasmodic, nervine.