Centaury / feverwort - 100g
- Dried centaury - feverwort (Centaurium erythraea) is very useful for the gastrointestinal tract and is also said to help to reduce fever.
63 King Coins
Mnf. code: 22828
Open an account and receive a 5% discount on your first purchase
Uses & Benefits:
- Most commonly used when a gastric or digestive stimulant is needed
- Especially used for appetite loss (anorexia) when associated with liver weakness
- Useful in dyspepsia and when a sluggish digestion is experienced - heartburn
- May assist in breaking fevers
- May aid in the treatment of jaundice or liver and gallbladder complaints
- Bitter Tonic
- May be beneficial for people suffering from diabetes
- Rheumatism and gout
- Has deworming properties
As a Tea:
- Infusion: Pour 1 cup of boiling water over 1 teaspoon of herb. Leave for 10-15 min. Strain. Drink 1 cup ½ an hour before meals.
- For animals: for digestive problems, jaundice, and for cuts, wounds, and mouth sores.
- If breastfeeding consult with a health practitioner.
- Secoiridoids, gentiopicroside, swertiamarin, alkaloids, xanthone derivatives, phenolic acid, triterpenes.
- Bitter, hepatic.
There are no user reviews for this product