Earth Products Organic Wild Canadian Rice 100g
- High in nutrients but low in calories, this organic rice variant is the ideal healthy addition to the dinner table.
- A gluten-free meal packed with vitamins and known for its superb nutty flavour.
- National Delivery (Express and Standard Delivery Available)
- Before 10 am order, next day delivery.
- Delivery Costs Calculated at Checkout
Wild rice is an aquatic grass seed that is more difficult to grow and harvest than regular commercially cultivated rice, but is well worth the extra effort thanks to its numerous health benefits. It is free of gluten and sodium, and contains twice as much protein as brown rice.
Being rich in antioxidants, fibre and essential vitamins and minerals, wild rice has a remarkably high nutritional value – with the added benefit of being lower in calories than other varieties of rice.
The wild Canadian rice from Earth Products is organically grown and has not been hybridised; this helps to preserve all those valuable nutrients, as well as the pleasant nutty flavour.
Rinse thoroughly in cold water before cooking.
1 cup uncooked wild rice = 3-4 cups cooked wild rice.
Add 1 cup wild rice to 6 cups boiling water, and cook on a low heat until tender (45-60 minutes). Drain off excess liquid before serving.
100% Wild Canadian rice.