HIV Self Test Kit Bundle (3-pack)
- How does the test work?
- The test detects specific antibodies in your blood sample, not actual HIV, and this is what produces the second line (the T line) if positive. When there is something harmful in your body, your immune system starts to produce antibodies, each of which are unique. This self-test detects the unique antibodies produced by HIV. Please note that this is an oral swab test kit.
- If you buy this product, we strongly encourage you to please call the National HIV and AIDS Helpline (0800-012-322) to receive free counseling before and after taking the test. It is a toll-free number, so you won’t be charged for the call.
- National HIV and AIDS Helpline (0800-012-322)
- Delivery Costs Calculated at Checkout
Play it safe everyday and use our discreet Insti HIV self-test kits to make sure you can keep your game in play.
What is included in the test kit?
- Individually packed test cards
- Plastic dropper
- Sample diluent
- Safety lancet
- Alcohol swab
- Package insert
Important note: These are all single-use items. Do not reuse, and please dispose responsibly after use.
Home Test Kit
HIV Test Kits
Comes in Discreet packaging