HIV Self Test Kit Bundle (3-pack)
- How does the test work?
- The test detects specific antibodies in your blood sample, not actual HIV, and this is what produces the second line (the T line) if positive. When there is something harmful in your body, your immune system starts to produce antibodies, each of which are unique. This self-test detects the unique antibodies produced by HIV.
- If you buy this product, we strongly encourage you to please call the National HIV and AIDS Helpline (0800-012-322) to receive free counseling before and after taking the test. It is a toll-free number, so you won’t be charged for the call.
- National HIV and AIDS Helpline (0800-012-322)
- National Delivery (Express and Standard Delivery Available)
- Before 10a.m order, next day delivery.
- Delivery Costs Calculated at Checkout
Play it safe everyday and use our discreet HIV self-test kits to make sure you can keep your game in play.
What is included in the test kit?
- Individually packed test cards
- Plastic dropper
- Sample diluent
- Safety lancet
- Alcohol swab
- Package insert
Important note: These are all single-use items. Do not reuse, and please dispose responsibly after use.
King does not offer any counselling, by purchasing this product you understand that King Online will not be responsible to supply you with a counselor. You would have to get a external counselor upon purchasing the HIV test.
Comes in Discreet packaging