- Lily-of-the-valley is used for heart problems including heart failure and irregular heartbeat.
- It is also used for urinary tract infections (UTIs), kidney stones, weak contractions in labor, epilepsy, fluid retention (edema), strokes and resulting paralysis, eye infections (conjunctivitis), and leprosy.
- Simplicity at its best is what a tincture offers you.
- Concentrated herbal extracts are achieved by different parts of the plant being soaked in ethanol in order to draw out the active ingredients of the herb.
- Tinctures are fast-acting as they are absorbed directly by mucous membranes.
- It enters the bloodstream thus bypassing the digestive tract and liver, making it easy for those who shy away from bulky, hard to swallow tablets.
- A wider selection is available as each individual herb can be found within the Phyto Force range, allowing one to treat a vast range of ailments.
- A few drops in water 2-3 times daily allows for optimal health benefits to be attained.
Vitamins & Supplements
Tinctures & Tonics
There are no user reviews for this product