Simple ingredients have been used in the peanut butter, each with its unique healthy benefits:
- Peanuts contain about 25% protein and are rich in nutrients such as folate, magnesium, fiber, vitamin E & B3 and is naturally free of trans fats and sodium.
- Flaxseed oil is rich in omega 3, which is necessary for good health. It has many documented health benefits related to brain function, cardiovascular health, ADHD, vision, skin, hair, etc. Nearly every system in the body can benefit from flax seed oil’s natural properties, including the cardiovascular system, immune system, circulatory system, reproductive system, nervous system, as well as joints.
- Honey is a natural and healthy sweetener (low GI) with many anti-bacterial properties
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant and natural preservative.
- Arachibutyrophobia is the fear of peanut butter getting stuck to the roof of your mouth!
- Peanuts are not nuts. In fact, peanut are a fruit. peanuts are legumes, which are fruits themselves because they produce fruit encased in a pod.
Peanuts, vegetable oil (flaxseed), honey (2%), vitamin E
There are no user reviews for this product