Shatavari Capsules 60's
- Shatavari has been used for centuries in Ayurveda to support the reproductive system, particularly for females, and as a support for the digestive system.
- Translated as “having one hundred roots” and also referred to as meaning “having one hundred husbands”, Shatavari’s name gives reference to its traditional use as a tonic to rejuvenate the female reproductive system. This support is not only for the young woman, but also for women in their middle and elder years, to help them gracefully transition through the natural phases of life, including menopause.
- National Delivery (Express and Standard Delivery Available)
- Before 10a.m order, next day delivery.
- Delivery Costs Calculated at Checkout
Shatavari 60veg caps
One vegetarian capsule provides:
Shatavari (Asparagus racemose) 250mg
Standardised for a minimum of 20% Saponins
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule shell
Plant part: Root
As a food supplement, take 1-2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Vitamins & Supplements